Totally private all-inclusive Swedish timber cabin. Remotly located in the middle of the forest, with 5 km to closest neighbour (except for your hosts own house).
Here you have privately guided outdoor activities around the corner and a private chef and host that serves an á la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner. Traditional Swedish Lapland gourmet food made with organic and local produce.
A showcase open fire in the centre of the cabin, a wood fired Sauna, Outdoor Jacuzzi and attention to details with high standard on the interior is what welcomes you at Loggers Lodge.
This is a romantic getaway ideal for couples that want a private and exclusive Swedish Lapland experience.
The 50 sq.m timber lodge features a King-size continental bed and sleeps 2 persons.
What is Loggers Lodge?
- Totally private all-inclusive Swedish timber cabin.
- Remote location in the middle of the forest, with 5 km to closest neighbour. (except for the guides house)
- Privately guided outdoor activities
- Private chef and host that serves an á la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Traditional Swedish Lapland gourmet food. Made with organic & local produce.
- Showcase open fire in the centre of the cabin.
- Private wood fired Sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Attention to service detail with high standards on the interior.
Who it is for?
Ideal for a romantic couple or anyone that wants a private and exclusive Swedish Lapland experience in the middle of a boreal forest. Enjoy the silence and get a total escape from the urban world. The 50 sqm Swedish style timber cabin features a King-size continental bed and it sleeps 2 persons.
Where is Loggers Lodge?
Loggers lodge is situated 15 km outside the small village of Harads in Swedish Lapland. It takes 90 min from Luleå Airport with private car transfer to Loggers Lodge. Several daily flights on the route Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) to/from Luleå Airport (LLA). Flight time is 1h 20 min.