Arctic Inbound is Recruiting
Arctic Inbound is a specialist incoming travel agency (DMC) based in Swedish Lapland. We focus on B2B sales in the mid – to high end segments and work with travel agents from all over the world. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and customising unique travel experiences across the Nordic region.
We are looking for a highly motivated & self driven Nordic travel sales Specialist to join our amazing sales team.
The role offers the chance to learn about B2B Nordic tourism, work within a dynamic and devoted international team and includes plenty of travel opportunities.
Specialising in exclusive experiences, private and tailor made travel, you will be working to deliver a high quality, personal service to every client.
This is a rapidly growing business, offering great potential to progress for the right candidate.
- Work closely together with travel agencies around the world and create tailor made itineraries for their clients.
- Convert requests into sales to meet individual and team targets.
- Stay up to date with the latest products and services offered across the Nordics.
- Develop new products and ideas for various markets and segments.
- Attend workshops in various destinations to represent the company.
2. Essential Requirements:
- Have an excellent proficiency of written and verbal English – Swedish and other languages are a bonus.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise/time manage well.
- Have strong and confident communication skills, be punctual, reliable, self motivated and a team player.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Driving licence.
3. Desirable Requirements:
- Previous experience in sales.
- Previous experience in the travel industry.
- Understanding the demographic and economic profile of the luxury travel segment.
- Familiarity with the Nordic countries as well as a passion to share this with others.
4. Work hours, benefits and location
- Hrs: 40 hours per week.
- Where: The office is based in Sörbyn (kommun Boden) and we offer flexible working. The ability to be in the office regularly is important.
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary with commission.
For applications or more info, please contact Katie Watson – [email protected]