Special Covid 19 Cancellation Policy

Updated 1 Aug 2020

As we  look ahead at what the future of travel holds for us all, we cannot deny the impact of the Corona Virus on consumers’ travel plans.

In order to help navigate these challenges – Arctic Inbound has updated their terms and conditions for postponement of travel – giving you a greater peace-of-mind when you partner with us as your Arctic Travel Specialist.

Regular cancellation terms:
25% deposit non refundable
46-60 days 75% non refundable
Link to full regular terms

Current Covid Terms (Postponement option with selected suppliers)
25% deposit non refundable
46 days 75% non refundable

Up to 31 days prior to arrival the client can postpone up to a year later. Subject to availability and price increases and 100 euro rebooking cost. See below for full details and conditions.

In short – we are offering the following terms and conditions for all approved bookings from 1st of March 2020 until further notice. This allows for a postponement of any approved trips booked after this date – provided we are informed at least 31 days before travel.

The fine print:
At Arctic Inbound AB we are monitoring the situation and following the advice of the World Health Organisation and Scandinavian governments.

Due to the effect of the virus on public confidence the following terms and conditions now apply to any bookings going forward (until further notice): 

All bookings can be postponed subject to the following terms:

  • Payment must be made in full as per our usual payment terms based on the original date of travel.
  • Notifications of postponement must be received 31 days before the original travel date and must be made in writing.
  • Postponements are only available where suppliers have agreed and this will be notified at the time of booking.
  • Postponements are subject to a €100 administration fee.
  • Clients will be liable for any additional costs levied by the suppliers or Arctic Inbound which is applied between the original and new date of travel (for example, the increase in accommodation or activity cost).
  • These terms and conditions are offered on a booking by booking basis.
  • Arctic Inbound AB has the right to withdraw these terms at any time.
  • All postponed travel must have taken place by end of winter season 2022, unless the situation changes.
  • Any postponement will apply to the entire booking and all travelers.

Should you have any queries/concerns or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to any one of the Arctic Inbound team and we will gladly assist.

Special Covid Option (Cancellation or postponement with limited suppliers)
We have agreed with a limited number of suppliers a refund and postponement option

  • Valid Aug 5th till Oct 31st 2020 for arrivals from Dec 1st 2020 till April 15th 2021
  • Payment plan: 10 % deposit due upon booking – remaining 90 % due 35 days prior to arrival
  • Up to 10 days prior to arrival, the client can cancel and receive a 100 % refund
  • Up to 2 days prior to arrival, the client can postpone for up to a year later
    • This postponement option will be subject to a 100 EUR rebooking fee
    • Clients will be liable for additional cost levied by the suppliers or Arctic Inbound, which is applied between the original date and new date of travel (i.e the increase of accommodation or activity cost)
  • Cancellation or postponement are only options when valid Covid issues have occured. These are:
    • Outgoing or Incoming borders closing and/or announcement of formal government advice recommending against travel to the particular country due to Covid risk
    • Holiday is not available in full as planned due to unavailability of a major feature of the itinerary due to covid and no suitable alternative can be found. (normal minor scheduling or transfer adjustments excepted). This point is at Arctic Inbounds discretion.
  • For any cancellation reasons other than the above, the 10% deposit will become non refundable
  • These terms will be offered on a booking by booking basis
  • Arctic Inbound AB has the right to withdraw these terms at any time
  • Any postponement will apply to the entire booking and all travellers